Consequences of Climate Change & Adaptation
Students will analyze data to determine the consequences of climate change on environmental, biological, human, and social systems and identify adaptation strategies for these consequences.
- 5.1.1 Consequences Slides powerpoint
- 5.1.2 LP4 Quiz & Key
- 5.1.3 Sea Level Activity Instructions and Datasheet
- 5.2.1 Sample Evidence Claim
- 5.2.2 Station Task Cards
- 5.2.3 Student Questions
- 5.2.4 Station Graphs Biological Systems
- 5.3.1 Adaptation Resources (new)
- 5.3.2 Mitigation&AdaptationSlides (new)
- 7.1.4 Wedge Strategies Table
Optional audio story
A story about the impact of climate change on pikas and how young students from Oakland, CA are helping with research.