Certificate for Outstanding Achievement in Mentoring 2015 - Applications have closed
Centennial TA Nominations 2015 - Nominations no longer being accepted
Excellence in Teaching Award 2015 -Nominations no longer being accepted
(Please refer to the above document to avoid any potential formatting issues when editing your Profile)
Support and Services
- GSAC (Graduate Student Advisory Committee): Keep up with the many school-sponsored events and activities for SE3 graduate students.
- New Graduate Student Gateway: Important information and resources to help launch your graduate career at Stanford.
- Academic Support: register for classes, find tutoring and research support
- Wellness Network: an online directory that features more than 150 resources which connect students to immediate help, health and wellness, and communities of support.
- Financial Services: find information on financial aid, plaid Cardinal dollars and local banks
- Technology: buy a computer, find an open computer cluster or arrange for cable in your dorm room
For additional information, please contact Roni Holeton, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, at (650) 721-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org