(Please refer to the above document to avoid any potential formatting issues when editing your Profile)
Support and Services
- GSAC (Graduate Student Advisory Committee): Keep up with the many school-sponsored events and activities for Earth Sciences graduate students.
- Academic Support: register for classes, find tutoring and research support
- Wellness Network: an online directory that features more than 150 resources which connect students to immediate help, health and wellness, and communities of support.
- Financial Services: find information on financial aid, plaid Cardinal dollars and local banks
- Technology: buy a computer, find an open computer cluster or arrange for cable in your dorm room
For additional information, please contact Roni Holeton, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, at (650) 721-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org