2019 Stanford University Mass Spectrometry Research Applications Symposium (SUMS-RAS)
- Thursday, Oct 10, 2019 8:00 AM
- Arrillaga Alumni Center
- More Info:
- 2019 Stanford University Mass Spectrometry Research Applications Symposium (SUM…
- General Public
- Stanford University Mass Spectrometry
The SUMS Research Applications Symposium is a full day of mass spec-related research, networking, and information on the latest groundbreaking technologies and applications. The 2019 SUMS-RAS Keynote Speaker, Prof. Garry Nolan, is a pioneer, combining multiple technologies into exciting new enabling methodologies. As exemplified by the keynote, the symposium theme "Enabling Technologies, Future Directions" celebrates technological innovations and explores future potential.
- Come and connect with an enthusiastic community of scientists, and participate in sparking new scientific opportunities and directions.
- Submit an abstract to share your mass spec-related research at SUMS-RAS 2019!