BEAM: Leveraging LinkedIn for your Professional Development
- Wednesday, September 23, 9:00-10:30AM
- via Zoom
- More Info:
- More Info and to RSVP
- Postdocs and Graduate Students
- Educational Affairs
We'll share strategies to get the most out of LinkedIn by building a dynamic profile and utilizing unique LinkedIn features to find connections. This is an interactive lab so be prepared to try things out during the session.
During this session, learn how to:
- Ensure that your profile shows up in the search results
- Leverage LinkedIn to research career paths - Identify organizations where you have inside connections
- Learn the fundamentals of growing your network
- Using Linkedin to grow your network and find job leads
The last half hour of the session will be dedicated to giving individuals personalized feedback. This is optional. Volunteers will have their profiles reviewed by the career coach and the workshop participants who choose to stay for this portion.