Conclusion of Stanford Earth Antiracist Book Club: "The case for reparations" by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Friday, Sep 18, 2020 2:00 PM
- Zoom - see RSVP link.
- More Info:
- Conclusion of Stanford Earth Antiracist Book Club: "The case for reparations" b…
- Faculty/Staff, Students
- Stanford Earth's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives
"The case for reparations” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
We'll be discussing what does radical change look like and answering the question of where we should go from here.
Date: Friday, September 18, 2020 at 2pm-3:15pm (PST)
Links to Resources (provided by Julie Sweekind-Singer, Branner Earth Science Library)
- White Fragility: We have the ability for 11 people to read the book concurrently online. People can find the link here: https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/13595410
- How to be an Anti-Racist: We have the ability for 2 people to read the book concurrently online. People can find the link here: https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/13595110
Open to Stanford University, Faculty, Staff & Students.