Connecting Within Your Stanford Community: Facilitated drop-in LGBTQ+ groups
- Thursday, Dec 2, 2021 10:00 AM
- Online via Zoom
- More Info:
- Faculty Staff Help Center
Facilitated drop-in LGBTQ+ groups for folks needing connection. When social distancing feels more like social isolation, let's connect!
What these meetings ARE about:
- Connecting with other people in the LGBTQ+ Stanford community
- Making positive connections and meeting new friends
- Finding topics to discuss besides COVID-19 and work
What these meetings are NOT about:
Maximum group size is 12
Registration:Register for this event online
Free and open to all faculty, staff, postdoctoral scholars, and retirees of Stanford University, Stanford Health Care, and Stanford Children's Health. Eligible dependents may also attend.