Connecting Within Your Stanford Community: Facilitated drop-in LGBTQ+ groups
- More Info:
- Connecting Within Your Stanford Community: Facilitated drop-in LGBTQ+ groups
- Staff, Faculty
- Faculty Staff Help Center
This group is for people who are Queer-identifying and/or Questioning. We ask that loved ones/family members of LGBTQ+ access resources specifically available to allies including PFLAG, GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN, and The Trevor Project. Based on the availability of Help Center staff, group facilitators may or may not be Queer-identifying and/or Questioning.
What these meetings ARE about:
- Connecting with other people in the LGBTQ+ Stanford community in a safe, protected place
- Making positive connections and meeting new friends
- Finding topics to discuss besides COVID-19 and work
What these meetings are NOT about:
Registration: Register for this event online
Free and open to faculty, staff, postdoctoral scholars, and retirees of Stanford University, Stanford Health Care, and Stanford Children's Health.