Connecting Within Your Stanford Community: Facilitated drop-in LGBTQ+ groups
- More Info:
- Connecting Within Your Stanford Community: Facilitated drop-in LGBTQ+ groups
- Staff, Faculty
- Faculty Staff Help Center
This group is for people who are Queer-identifying and/or Questioning. We ask that loved ones/family members of LGBTQ+ access resources specifically available to allies including PFLAG, GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN, and The Trevor Project.
What these meetings ARE about:
- Connecting with other people in the LGBTQ+ Stanford community in a safe, protected place
- Making positive connections and meeting new friends
- Finding topics to discuss besides COVID-19 and work
What these meetings are NOT about:
Maximum group size is 12
Registration: Register for this event online
Free and open to faculty, staff, postdoctoral scholars, and retirees of Stanford University, Stanford Health Care, and Stanford Children's Health.