CTL: Microteaching Session
- Thursday, April 8, 4 – 6 p.m. PDT
- via Zoom
- More Info:
- More Info and to RSVP
- Postdocs and Graduate Students
- Educational Affairs
There’s no substitute for practice when it comes to developing teaching skills. The Microteaching Symposium is your chance to learn evidence-based, inclusive teaching strategies and get practice and feedback running a classroom activity. Gain insights into how people learn and how to design activities accordingly during this special event.
- Attend the workshop on Creating Learning Activities on Tuesday, April 6, 4 –5:30 p.m. PDT
- Design a learning activity with a teammate from another discipline
- Participate in the Microteaching Session on Thursday, April 8, 4 – 6 p.m. PDT
Please note: attendance at the April 6 workshop is a prerequisite for participation in the April 8 microteaching. For questions and accommodations, please contact Amanda Modell at email@example.com.