Energy 266 Town Hall Meeting
- Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019 5:30 PM
- Graduate School of Business (Lecture Hall C102, Knight Management Center)
- More Info:
- Energy 266 Town Hall Meeting
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends, Members
- Energy Resources Engineering, School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences
ENERGY 266: Town Hall Meeting (Simulated)
This meeting is part of a Winter Course which offers students the opportunity to structure and present a simulated public meeting on a current topic involving energy production and its effects on a local community.
Students will choose a topic and develop a town hall meeting event that reflects the range of concerns of public, corporate, and regulatory stakeholders.
The meeting will be presented at the Graduate School of Business (Lecture Hall C102, Knight Management Center) to the Stanford Community and the general public. Students will have the opportunity to hone their skills in delivering persuasive oral arguments, critical thinking, and leadership.
Please join us!