Energy Seminar: The Karl Knapp GoEV Program
- Monday, Feb 10, 2020 4:30 PM
- NVIDIA Auditorium, Jen-Hsun Huang Engineering Center
- More Info:
- Energy Seminar: The Karl Knapp GoEV Program
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- Precourt Institute for Energy
Noel Crisostomo is Air Pollution Specialist at the California Energy Commission.
Ariane Erickson is Karl Knapp GoEV Manager at Acterra. Ariane has worked in several different capacities during her tenure at Acterra. She currently manages Acterra’s new Karl Knapp Go EV Program, which seeks to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles in the Bay Area. Prior to this, she oversaw Acterra’s Business Environmental Awards from 2006 – 2015 and worked on various projects for Acterra’s Development and Energy programs. Prior to joining Acterra, Ariane was a program manager at the UCLA Alumni Association in Los Angeles.
Free and open to all.