Energy Seminar: Naomi Hirose: The Future of Energy: Japan & Beyond
- Monday, Feb 25, 2019 4:30 PM
- NVIDIA Auditorium, Jen-Hsun Huang Engineering Center
- More Info:
- Energy Seminar: Naomi Hirose: The Future of Energy: Japan & Beyond
- General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- Precourt Institute for Energy
Mr. Naomi Hirose has been serving as Vice Chairman of the Executive Board in Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Incorporated since June 2017. He joined the Company in April 1976. His previous titles include President, Representative Executive Officer, Managing Director, Deputy Chief Director of Fukushima Nuclear Power Victim Support Policy and Manager of Kanagawa Office in the Company. He obtained his Bachelor's degree in Social Science from Hitotsubashi University in March 1976, and his Master of Business Administration from Yale University, the United States in May 1983.