This Fundamentals of Deep Learning class will provide you with a solid understanding of the technology that is the foundation of artificial intelligence. We will explore deep neural networks and discuss why and how they learn so well.
In this course, you will have an opportunity to:
- Install Anaconda on a personal computer
- Install TensorFlow
- Understand deep learning in the context of machine learning and AI
- Understand neural networks
- Understand the architectural differences between shallow and deep neural networks
- Understand deep Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks
- Use Pandas to work with unstructured data
- Use Scikit-learn to evaluate model performance
- Understand use cases for Convolutional Neural Networks
- Understand use cases for Recurrent Neural Networks
- Understand the relationship between TensorFlow and Keras for applying deep learning
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.