TomKat Center Fall 2020 Innovation Showcase
- Thursday, Oct 22, 2020 4:00 PM
- Register and attend through Zoom or watch on Facebook Live @tomkatcenter
- More Info:
- TomKat Center Fall 2020 Innovation Showcase
- Faculty/Staff, Students, Alumni/Friends
- TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy
Join us for a one hour webinar featuring three of our Innovation Transfer teams. They will talk about the sustainable energy problems they are tackling, the technologies underpinning their solutions, and new developments for their products.
With presentations from:
Anthro Energy is developing a polymer electrolyte for Lithium ion batteries to improve their performance and safety.
Emily Gittins and Harry Emeric
Archive is developing a circular economy marketplace that will bring clothing buyers, sellers, and fashion brands together on one platform.
Kemp Gregory and Stefan Streckfus
Renewell's technology will deploy gravity-based energy storage at a very low cost.