Town Hall Meeting for Students: Community Board on Public Safety
- Monday, Apr 12, 2021 6:00 PM
- Zoom Webinar
- Office of the President
The Community Board on Public Safety (Board) will hold an open town hall meeting for input from students on Monday, April 12, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (PST)
All attendees must register to receive the Zoom information. Anyone who would like to provide input to the Board is encouraged to do so. Those who would like a speaking slot must register in advance and will be limited to three minutes. To register, click here.
Registration will be open until April 12 at 12 noon.
Speakers are encouraged to use the Community Board on Public Safety chargeto formulate their comments.
In particular the Board is interested in learning:
- Your assessment of public safety on the Stanford campus
- Your experience with the Stanford Department of Public Safety / Stanford Police (DPS)
- Areas where you believe DPS is performing well
- Areas where you believe DPS can improve
- Opportunities for DPS to better engage with the Stanford community
Anyone who would like to submit input by email instead of or in addition to speaking at the town hall meeting can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a disability-related accommodation, please email: email@example.com. Requests should be made by Monday, April 5.