VPGE EPIC Resilience: Surviving & Thriving in Chaos
- Mon., Oct. 26 & Thurs., Oct. 29, 4:30-6:30 PM PDT
- via Zoom
- More Info:
- More Info and to RSVP
- Postdocs and Graduate Students
- Educational Affairs
Learn resilience habits to build mental and physical strength and boost a growth mindset with innovation strategist and sustainable resilience expert Sally Dominguez.
Prepare for working in an era of relentless change.
By participating in this program, you will:
- Have a firm grasp of the EPIC Resilience concept and how that might prepare you for working in an era of relentless change
- Understand the importance of creative thinking - as opposed to expert thinking - in your future careers and develop the habit of using both kinds of thinking in your work to maximise your potential for innovation
- Have a far deeper understanding of your proposed work and its potential for impact and transformation, along with several new strategies to move it in different directions
In an era of relentless change, we need to adopt resilience habits that make us mentally and physically stronger and boost a growth mindset. Join innovation strategist and sustainable resilience expert Sally Dominguez in learning her EPIC Resilience / Adventurous Thinking strategies that help push the mind outside expertise and knowledge into the bearable discomfort of possibility thinking.
Open to enrolled graduate students at any stage in any discipline or degree program. Priority given to doctoral students. Open to postdoctoral scholars if space is available.
Space is limited. Due to the workshop's interactive format, full participation in both sessions is required.
If you are accepted to this workshop you must confirm your place by submitting a Student Participation Fee Agreement, which authorizes VPGE to charge $50 to your Stanford bill – only if you do not fully participate in the event. You will receive a link to the Agreement and instructions if you are offered a place.