- Professor, Earth System Science
- Senior Fellow, Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies
- Senior Fellow, Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
- Professor (By courtesy), Economics
- Member, Maternal & Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI)
Rosamond (Roz) Naylor is the William Wrigley Professor of Earth System Science, Professor (by courtesy) in Economics, and founding Director of the Center on Food Security and the Environment (FSE) at Stanford University. She received her PhD from Stanford University in applied economics, her Masters in economics from the London School of Economics, and her Bachelors degree(s) in economics and environmental science from the University of Colorado.